Project 180, the massive four-year-long renovation of downtown, is continuing at a quick pace. Here is a map of downtown traffic conditions. (PDF)
Street Closures in the Immediate Area
N Robinson from Reno to Sheridan open to two-way traffic*
N Robinson from Reno to Sheridan is open to one southbound laneand one northbound lane while crews continue to work on the Myriad Botanical Gardens remodel.
Four-Way Stop at Robinson and Sheridan Intersection
A four-way stop sign will be placed at the intersection of Robinson and Sheridan so AT&T crews can make repairs.
Four-Way Stop at EK Gaylord and Reno*
A four-way stop sign is located at the intersection of EK Gaylord and Reno so crews can continue work on the waterline. EK Gaylord is reduced to two southbound lands and one northbound lane.
Robinson and Sheridan eastbound turn lane will be reduced*
The eastbound outside turn lane will be reduced to one lane at Robinson and Sheridan.
Reno from EK Gaylord to Dewey OPEN to two lanes in each direction*
Reno from EK Gaylord to Dewey is open to thru traffic, periodically one lane may be closed to complete landscaping...
Sheridan between Hudson and Robinson closed until 2012
Sheridan Avenue between Robinson Avenue and Hudson Avenue remains closed for renovation on the Myriad Botanical Gardens and private downtown renovations.
All project timelines are contingent upon the weather.
*Denotes Project180-related construction
Traveling east on I-40
- Note: Construction on EK Gaylord Blvd has been completed.
- Exit at Shields and proceed north toward downtown.
- Shields turns into EK Gaylord Blvd
- Proceed north past Reno Ave to the parking garage entrance on your left.
Traveling west on I-40
Exit at Robinson Ave.
Proceed north past Reno to the parking garage entrance.
Traveling south on I-235 (Broadway Ext.)
- Exit at N.W. 6th and proceed west to Broadway.
- At Broadway, turn left and proceed south in the left lane until you veer into E.K. Gaylord.
- The parking entrance is just south of Sheridan.
Traveling north on I-235
- Exit at Sheridan and proceed to the bottom of the ramp.
- Follow Sheridan west through Bricktown to E.K. Gaylord and turn left to access the underground parking garage.
Traveling south on I-35
Exit west on I-40 and follow directions listed above.
Traveling north on I-35
Exit to I-235 or to westbound I-40 and follow the directions listed above.