Oklahoma City Tattoo Arts Convention
The 2nd Annual Oklahoma City Tattoo Arts Convention comes to Cox Convention Center on July 10-12. Special guests included Don Juan from Floating World, James Vaughn from Ink Master Season 7 and finalist on Season 1, Al Fliction from Ink Master Season 1, and Jordi Pla from Ink Master Season 13.
Admission is $20 per day or $40 for all three days. Tickets are available online here or at the door. Children under 12 are free.
For full information and FAQs about the event, visit their website here.
- Masks must be worn by everyone at all times.
- Temperature checks with touchless forehead thermometer will be taken.
- Floor plan will be more spaced out than usual.
- An 8ft sidewall drape will separate each booth.
- Attendees are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance to cut down on interaction and wait time.
- Please maintain 6ft distancing between groups during the event.
- The stage area will be larger and more spread out.
- Seating will be placed in 4, 6, or 8 "family groups" to encourage distancing.
- Only tattooer and client are permitted in the tattoo station area. Clients will not be allowed to bring someone into the booth with them unless medically necessary.
- Additional hand washing stations will be provided. Each aisle will have handwashing stations for the public as well as the artists.
- The facility will be providing Hand Sanitizer dispensers for the room, and increased cleaning of the common areas, and restrooms.
- Food & Drink should be kept within permitted areas.
- As always, all artists will be required to have BBP certificates, and implement proper bloodborne safety and cross contamination procedures.
- All surfaces that come in contact with employees and customers will be disinfected / sanitized frequently.
- All tattoo or piercing clients must sign a Consent form to ensure that they are aware of all rules and regulations of the facility and tattoo process.
- Additional rules and regulations will be subject to CDC guidelines and local laws and Health Department regulations.
For a full list of guidelines for guests and vendors, visit www.villianarts.com.
- DateJul 10 - 12, 2020
- Tickets Info
20 Day / $40 3-Day Pass
Tickets are sold at the show or online.
Children under 12 are free.
- AvailabilityOn Sale